United Ajod Insurance
United Ajod Insurance
MOTOR CLAIM PROCEDURE:
How to claim?
In the event of an incident giving rise to a claim under the policy, the following steps should be taken,
In case of accidental damage to the vehicle:
- If possible click spot photos and videos of the vehicle with a clear view of the vehicle number.
- Please dial 100 for police control room and lodge FIR to nearest police office immediately
- Immediate intimation (jankari) should be provided to the Insurers’ office, to generate the claim number in the insurer’s system. (Via mail in accordance to the province you live in”
For Provinces 1 & 2
For Province 3
For Provinces 4 & 5
For Provinces 6 &7
, Telephone” 5344013” or client can come to our office whichever is near to provide the detail of loss.)
- The intimation form and claim form should be duly filled and submitted along with a copy of Bluebook, estimate/quotation of repairs, photo of ill-fated vehicle, and driving license of the driver at the time of the accident.
- If the loss is minor then we will verify it from the provided photos and the insured can repair the vehicle.
- If loss is major then vehicle will be inspected by a Surveyor, appointed by the insurance company, who shall submit his report to the company. In case of a major damage to the vehicle, a spot survey, at the site of accident, would also be arranged by the company.
- Final bills/cash memos are to be submitted duly signed by the insured.
- Salvage of the damaged parts may be required to be deposited with the insurance company, if any, after approval of the claim.
In case of theft of the vehicle:
- Lodge a First Information Report with the police immediately.
- Inform the policy issuing office with a copy of FIR.
- Submit the Final Police Report as soon as it is received.
- Extend full cooperation to the surveyor and/or investigator appointed by the company.
- After approval of the claim by the company, get the Registration Certificate (Blue Book) transferred in the name of the company, hand over the keys of the vehicle, and submit a letter of Subrogation and Indemnity on stamp paper duly notarized.
In case of third party liability claim:
- Inform insurance company immediately of any incident likely to give rise to liability claim.
- On receipt of summons from District Administrative Office, and/or District Police Office etc. the same should be sent to the company immediately.
- Claim Form duly filled in along-with copies of Registration Certificate, Diving License, FIR are to be submitted.
MARINE CLAIM PROCEDURE:
1. Take immediate steps to minimize loss.
2. Inform nearest office of the insurance company.
3. Lodge monetary claim with carrier within stipulated time period.
4. Submit duly assigned insurance policy/certificate along with the tax invoice and other documents required to substantiate the claim such as:
- Bhansar Pragyapan Patra (If goods are imported from foreign country)
- Bill of Lading/ Airway Bill
- Packing list/Certificate of origin
- Consignment note
- Copy of notice served on carriers along with their reply.
- Police report in accident case.
5. Salvage of the damaged parts may be required to be deposited with the insurance company, if any, after approval of the claim